With the Walt Disney Company taking full control of Disneyland Paris it has allowed us all to dream about what could happen to our beloved park. Disney are not afraid to spend money to improve the experience for their guests. They have succeeded in turning a park which had been critised by fans, Disney’s California Adventure Park, into a park now celebrated by many. In particular, many people see the Cars Land in DCA as the best and most immersive land Disney has ever created.
Continue reading Imagineering a Disneyland Park Expansion
For many people, the idea of long queues and high ticket prices are enough to stop them from experiencing the magic of Disneyland Paris. So it made me wonder, is it possible to spend a day at the parks avoiding long queues.
To do this I have set myself some ground rules
- I will aim to spend my day at Disneyland Park
- Consider the whole day, including getting into the parks and leaving at the end of the day
- Shops and restaurants are included not just attractions as you need to queue to pay
- Even toilet breaks need to be considered (this can be the most frustrating queue of the day for many!)
- Assume it is a typical park day, it would be easy to tell people to visit off season but this simply isn’t an option for many families
- Finally, waiting anymore than 10 minutes would be considered a queue
Will this be possible, I am excited to use this blog to explore this theory
Continue reading How to avoid queues at Disneyland Paris
Welcome to our quick guide for what to expect at Disneyland Paris during the upcoming Halloween Season. Guests visiting between 1st Oct to 4th Nov 2018 will be treated to an array of characters, a new float and a returning Castle Stage show. Continue reading Halloween at Disneyland Paris
So the latest news from Disneyland Paris is that the attraction ‘Mickey’s Philharmagic’, which is currently in Fantasyland in the Magic Kingdom of Disney World Resort, is coming to the Disneyland Park. Where is this to be placed?…. In Discoveryland. Continue reading Mickey’s Philharmagic coming to Disneyland Paris October 2018
The castle is the symbol of Disney and it is the landmark attraction of the park. The logo for Disneyland Park is the outline of the Castle proving that this is the most iconic attraction in the park. For many, the first sight of the castle officially marks the start of their trip. Continue reading Introduction to Sleeping Beauty Castle