Disney is famous for its free Dining offers and this offer was one of the main reasons we decided to stay on site during our most recent visit. This would allow us to sample a few different restaurants on this trip compared to our usual go-to places to eat within the park (a step up from Earl of Sandwich!). High on our list of places to try was the Silver Spur Steakhouse in Frontierland, in the Disneyland Park. This location is a Plus Meal Plan restaurant, which means if you have a plus plan you can dine here for free. You can dine here on the basic meal plan but you would need to pay the uplift charge. Continue reading Silver Spur Steakhouse – Review
With the Walt Disney Company taking full control of Disneyland Paris it has allowed us all to dream about what could happen to our beloved park. Disney are not afraid to spend money to improve the experience for their guests. They have succeeded in turning a park which had been critised by fans, Disney’s California Adventure Park, into a park now celebrated by many. In particular, many people see the Cars Land in DCA as the best and most immersive land Disney has ever created.
For many people, the idea of long queues and high ticket prices are enough to stop them from experiencing the magic of Disneyland Paris. So it made me wonder, is it possible to spend a day at the parks avoiding long queues.
To do this I have set myself some ground rules
- I will aim to spend my day at Disneyland Park
- Consider the whole day, including getting into the parks and leaving at the end of the day
- Shops and restaurants are included not just attractions as you need to queue to pay
- Even toilet breaks need to be considered (this can be the most frustrating queue of the day for many!)
- Assume it is a typical park day, it would be easy to tell people to visit off season but this simply isn’t an option for many families
- Finally, waiting anymore than 10 minutes would be considered a queue
Will this be possible, I am excited to use this blog to explore this theory
Welcome to our quick guide for what to expect at Disneyland Paris during the upcoming Halloween Season. Guests visiting between 1st Oct to 4th Nov 2018 will be treated to an array of characters, a new float and a returning Castle Stage show. Continue reading Halloween at Disneyland Paris
So the latest news from Disneyland Paris is that the attraction ‘Mickey’s Philharmagic’, which is currently in Fantasyland in the Magic Kingdom of Disney World Resort, is coming to the Disneyland Park. Where is this to be placed?…. In Discoveryland. Continue reading Mickey’s Philharmagic coming to Disneyland Paris October 2018